Due to the COVID-19 outbreak in New York City, health insurance enrollment services in-person are temporarily unavailable at our offices until further notice. Virtual services are available – our enrollment staff will assist you over the phone. Please check below for numbers to contact, or call 646-619-6541. We are continuing to monitor the situation closely so please check back in on this page for regular updates.
We help eligible families and individuals enroll in health insurance through the NY State of Health Marketplace. Our trained staff provide one-on-one assistance with applications and renewals and walk you through the sign-up process step-by-step. We are located in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, Staten Island, and Long Island.
We help with:
- Medicaid, Essential Plan, Child Health Plus, and Qualified Health Plans
- Comparing plan costs and benefits
- Finding a plan that’s right for you
- Updating and renewing applications
What To Bring
It is best to give us a call to discuss what you will need to bring, but here are a few items you’ll likely need:
- Your (and your child(ren)’s, if applicable) social security number(s)
- Citizenship/ Immigration Documents (U.S. passport, green card, work authorization card, naturalization certificate, letter from USCIS)
- Employer and Income information for working household members (pay stubs, W-2 forms, recent tax returns)
- Information about Additional Income (rental income, gambling winnings, etc.)
- Award letters (unemployment, SSB, retirement, alimony)
- Current Health Insurance Card(s) and Information for members of your household
Our Facilitated Enrollment for the Aged, Blind, and Disabled (FE-ABD) Program helps individuals who are age 65 and older, or certified blind, or living with disabilities to apply for Medicaid and the Medicare Savings Program. We also help individuals renew their existing Medicaid coverage. Learn more by visiting our Aged, Blind, and Disabled page.
General Health Insurance Navigator Inquiries
Call us at 1-800-344-4306
Wen Qing Wang, Program Director
Ready to enroll?
Our multi-lingual enrollment assistors will answer your questions and are trained to walk you through the sign-up process, step by step – from helping you determine eligibility, to helping you enroll in a health plan. Call the below numbers to get started today!
- Bronx: 347-380-1106
- Brooklyn: 718-312-9115
- Queens: 718-312-9114
- Staten Island: 646-570-7701
- Manhattan: 718-219-4539
- Nassau County: 917-246-7906
- Suffolk County: 646-640-7327