Do you believe that with innovation, dedication, and creativity every New Yorker can achieve optimal health? Are you looking for a workplace that is as diverse as this great city? Do you want to be part of an organization that shares a common goal and a fierce passion to improve the lives of NYC communities?
Here at Public Health Solutions (PHS), we make a real impact in New York City. Our staff are making a difference in the lives of families and individuals throughout the city. If you are excited about our mission to improve the health of underserved New Yorkers, take a look at our open job and internship positions.
Why else should you join our team? Here are our benefits.
- Competitive salary
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy
- Medical, dental, and life insurance
- A retirement savings plan, including employer contributions and the opportunity for your own tax-advantaged savings
- Flexible spending benefit plans for medical and dependent care
- Group Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefit Plan
- Fun staff events year-round
PHS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals and endeavors to hire individuals of diverse races, colors, creeds, ethnicities, religions, genders, gender identities or expressions, ages, sexes, sexual orientations, national origins, and disabilities, as well as those with protected citizen, marital or partnership, pregnancy, and veteran or health statuses (including HIV status and genetic information).