Queens Diaper Bank appointments are fully booked. Please check this page during the week of March 18th for June appointments.
Public Health Solutions offers free diapers to the residents of Queens through the Queens Diaper Bank. The Queens Diaper Bank is open two days a month by appointment only and provides diapers once every two months per child on a first come, first serve appointment basis.
To be eligible to receive diapers from the Queens Diaper Bank, you must:
- Live in Queens
- Receive Medicaid, SNAP or WIC
- Children aged 4 and under
When attending your appointment, please remember to:
- Bring (1) proof of identity for EACH child you registered (4 years or younger): insurance/Medicaid card, vaccination card, birth certificate, or hospital discharge papers
- Bring one proof of recipient of Medicaid, WIC, or SNAP
- Bring reusable bag
- Only come on day of appointment; 9:30 AM – 4 PM
- If you have been feeling sick in the past 5 days or have been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, please do not show up to your appointment.
- Wear a mask
Please remember we only provide diapers size newborn – size 7.