On behalf of the staff and management of Public Health Solutions, Happy Holidays!
As another exciting and fulfilling year comes to an end, I would like to take the opportunity to say thank you to all the amazing non-profits, foundations, social impact institutions, agencies, organizations, and individuals we’ve had the pleasure of working with in 2022.
2022 has been a challenging year, but I am inspired by our supporters, partners and staff who have risen to these unprecedented challenges of the past year and have demonstrated an unwavering dedication to the New Yorkers we serve.
Let’s walk down memory lane with a few highlights:
- We launched the WholeYouNYC network, which has served to connect more than 25,000 New Yorkers to needed benefits and services this year.
- A new Neighborhood WIC site in East Tremont to improve access for food and nutrition, health insurance and other critical services for hundreds of New Yorkers.
- We initiated medication abortion services at PHS’ Brooklyn-based Sexual and Reproductive Health Centers in the wake of the Dobbs decision to ensure that low-income New Yorkers could make a well informed reproductive health decisions.
- We launched a national COVID vaccine campaign and messaging on low vaccine confidence among pregnant women of color.
- We increasing access to home-visiting programs through Queens Global Families and the expanded perinatal and infant community health collaborative.
- … and so much more!
Thank you for the privilege of working with you over the last year. I invite you to learn more about our work and I look forward to working with you in 2023. I wish you and your loved ones a safe, happy and healthy holiday season and a bright and hopeful new year.
President & CEO, Public Health Solutions