Public Health Solutions Careers
At Public Health Solutions, career opportunities are as diverse as the projects we support.
Opportunities are available both in our central office and at our many project sites.
A wide array of skills and expertise are needed to create our knowledgeable and dedicated staff. Positions include researchers, accountants,
contract managers, service coordinators and health resources professionals, as well as administrators and support staff
In addition to Public Health Solutions' jobs, we also have some postings for the following:
- NYC Dept. of Health and Mental Hygiene
- The New York eHealth Collaborative (NYeC) — The New York eHealth Collaborative (NYeC) is a non-profit organization
with the mission of establishing a "connected health" ecosystem for New York State. NYeC works to promote broad use of health
information technology through a comprehensive and coordinated state agenda.
To enter the Career Center, click on the link below. For Internal Applicants (Employees of Public Health Solutions), please click on Public Health Solutions Employee Login under Career Center once you click on the link below. This will take you to the Internal Applicants Career Center. Also, for both internal and external applicants, if you know which company you are interested in, you can search for jobs by Company under the Advanced Search option in the Career Center.
For employment related questions, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Health Solutions, a leader in improving the health status and well-being of New Yorkers, with special emphasis on the city's high-risk, underserved populations is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to diversity.
For more information on Internships, Benefits, and our Equal Employment Opportunity Statement, please see below.
Public Health Solutions Internships
Internships (paid, unpaid, and for credit) may be available at Public Health Solutions for undergraduate and graduate students at an accredited college or university in the United States. Students must have a 2.5 G.P.A if in undergraduate school or a 3.0 if in graduate school. Internships are designed to provide students with work experience and/or relevant experience in their field of study.
If you are interested in a possible
Note: Upon request, Programs/Departments may ask Human Resources to assist them with finding interns. Human Resources will utilize the resumes and Internship Interest Forms received via the email@example.com inbox to help fill these internships. Due to the volume, Public Health Solutions can't respond to every inquiry. If there is an internship opportunity available, only those applicants who there is an interest in will be contacted.
Public Health Solutions Benefits
Public Health Solutions recognizes the importance of providing an attractive and competitive
benefits package to all our eligible employees. Public Health Solutions is proud to offer the
following benefit coverage:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Accidental Dismemberment Insurance
- Group Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible spending benefit plans for medical and dependent care
- Qualified Transportation Expense (QTE) Reimbursement
- Retirement Saving Plan - 403(b) and Voluntary Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Leave Benefits: Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Other employee leave programs
Public Health Solutions:
- is committed to a policy that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment;
- will not discriminate against any applicant for employment with regard to:
||Alienage or citizenship status
|Marital or partnership status
||Military and Veteran status
||Religion or religious observance
||Status as a victim of domestic violence, sex offenses, or stalking
- will make all employment decisions so as to further this principle of equal employment opportunity and
- will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are offered employment and employees are treated during employment without regard to these characteristics.