At PHS’ Sexual and Reproductive Health Centers, our goal is to provide you with the highest quality prenatal care. Our providers value pregnancy and birth as normal life processes and support pregnant and birthing people as partners in their own care.
PHS providers are board certified/eligible physicians, nurse practitioners, and certified midwives and work as part of a dedicated team of nurses and patient care facilitators that are committed to centering your needs and preferences in your care. While PHS providers do not provide labor and delivery support, our provider team will provide care up until delivery and will ensure that you are registered and connected to the hospital or birthing center of your choice.
Our services include:
- Walk-in Pregnancy Testing
- Health Insurance Enrollment
- Preconception Counseling
- Holistic Prenatal Care
- Mental Health Services
- Access to Doula Services
- Access to Childbirth Education
- Access to Certified Lactation Consultants
- Access to home visiting services, such as Nurse Family Partnership
- Access to supportive services such as WIC, SNAP, housing, and community resources
- Connecting with other pregnant people, new families, and community support through our partnership with JustBirth Space
- Postpartum Care
- Contraceptive Care